15 Mar 2023, 11:05-12:25
ODEON and Comwell H.C. Andersen
Odeons Kvarter 1, 5000 Odense C - Odense, Denmark
The European Robotics Forum 2023 (ERF2023) is the most influential meeting of the robotics community in Europe. It will be held from 14 – 16 March in Odense, Denmark. The ERF2023 covers all aspects and current themes related to the field of robotics. Researchers, engineers, managers, and a growing number of entrepreneurs, businesspeople, and public funding officers from all over Europe come together to discuss technology push and market pull and how innovation in robotics and robotics-related AI can be accelerated.
BEEYONDERS is happy to share that it will hold a workshop about AI and Robotics in Construction together with our sister projects Robétarmé and HumanTech. The workshop will take place on 15 March from 11:05 until 12:25 in Odense, Denmark .
The session aims to discuss the following key aspects:
- what are the most important applications for AI and Robotics in Construction and which are the main technological challenges that need to be addressed in this scope?
- what are the most important benefits of AI and Robotics in Construction? Is the future full robotic automation or human-robot collaboration?
- how can AI and Robotics solutions in construction be accepted by both construction companies and workers? What needs to be done in the next years to this end?
In the first part of the workshop, a series of speeches will be held by representatives of Robetarme, HumanTech and Beeyonders projects. These will be followed by speeches from the industry, focusing on the end-user view on AI and robotics in construction. Finally, there will be a panel discussion and feedback round with attendees.
The detailed agenda is available below and here.
Get registered if you don’t want to miss our workshop.
- Workshop introduction and overview
- Insights on the EC aims in the scope of AI and Robotics in Construction; speaker: Dr. Dimitrios Biliouris, Project Adviser · European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA)
- AI and Robotics in Shotcreting activities – the Robetarme project case; speaker: Dr. Dimitrios Giakoumis, RobetArme project Coordinator
- HumanTech project overview; speaker: Dr. Jason Rambach, HumanTech project Coordinator
- Beeyonders project overview, speaker: Antonio Alonso Cepeda, Beeyonders project Coordinator
- Opportunities and challenges for AI and robotics in construction from the end user’s point of view:
- Jonas Bentzen (Christiansen & Essenbæk A/S, Project Manager)
- Fernando Sigchos Jiménez (European Builders Confederation, Secretary General)
- Patrick Roth (Implenia, New Business and Innovation Manager)
- Mads Essenbaek (Christiansen & Essenbæk A/S, Project Leader)
- Dr. Bharath Sankaran (Scaled Robotics)
- Dr. Gabor Sziebig (SINTEF)
- Mr. José Carlos Jiménez Fernández (Tecnalia)
- Dr. Antidio Viguria Jiménez (FADA CATEC)
Feedback round with attendees